My sober bucket it list. The problem you see in the making a bucket list when your not sober is you misplace the bucket, fill it with alcohol for consumption, or have no recollection of what you put in it in the first place. So if on this bucket list is to zip line, do you really think a drunk should zip line? It would make for quite a sight I am sure. I never had the ambition for a bucket list as a drunk. Too tiring to think about a bucket, let alone a list. My list was; what time my last drink was. Was it time to top myself off yet? So I have dreams, aspirations, and I by golly I got myself a “bucket it list”! Some have come to pass, some are still in the making. So here ya go; Lisa M. Ralph SOBER “bucket it list”.
- Go back to school ✅
- Learn to Snowboard✅
- Mountian Bike like a betty✅
- Hike every trail around the P.N.W✅ well just about
- Marry the love of my life✅
- Own a Unicorn (totally kidding)
- Own 20 acres of land, and build our log home, where the deer and moose feed right off our back porch (wrap around of course) and I hike and ride my own property
- Go on a vacation on private island built for 2
- Write a book
- Go to Coxen Hole (fun with words😜, but its real) it is in Hondouras saw it on House Hunters International.
- Become rich and famous (not really) never cared too much about money. It helps to be able to pay bills
- own a dirt bike 120 to start of with, and go from there
- Learn to do a pop-a-wheely on my mountain bike
The picture above is one of the days I went to Mount Spokane Ski/Snowboard Park, I learned to ride the crap out of my snowboard. I had sweet Flow bindings, with Merrell boots. A ski coat I was given for working the Portland Ski Expo (with a price tag I choked at the sight of). I had a Uvex helmet, and sported a Ride board. I took lessons, my 42 year old self could carve that hill. I learned my edges, and I loved zig-zagging my way through the maze of fallen people. I was like oh yeah baby I got this. I did it! Sober is snowboarding, college, Mountain Biking, and hiking too. It also landed me the best of a man to settle down with. It allowed me back my son! So long drunk boring days and sucky haze. What is next?
Bring it on Sober. I am ready to dance…Sober is so much more fun! Yeah baby!! Let’s dance 💃