A heartfelt thank you to Jon and Haley http://redletters.life.wordpress.com. I stumbled across the two of them, and was drawn in by their about story. High school sweethearts, and a love for the Lord. Then I noticed they had passion for music, and a song sat on their site. I listened to its words as they rang out to Jesus. A song in script from the heart of hearts. Passion, and fervor to live a life following after Christ, how awesome! So I followed.
7 things about me Lisa;
- My middle name is Marie, for real like Lisa Marie Presely (boring) every child in the 70’s shared my name. I mean come on how original. I always wanted something more alluring, or dramatic!
- I am claustrophobic. As a small child my cousin Chris and I got stuck in a small closet under the stairs. The knob to the door actually fell off once we were inside. We were in there for hours as it was a family gathering outdoors.
- I had my wisdom teeth taken out with no numbing agents or, being put under.
- I am severly allergic to Turkey (yeah sucks), Strawberries, and tree nuts too.
- I love music of all sorts, eclectic in my taste. I love to sing, and know all the words. Ask me the artist and usually I haven’t a clue.
- I love to ryhme I find it fun, son of gun! You get me going, I may just beat box. I can see it now you all cheering me on, as my mouth lingers in rap to your fingers.
- One of my favorite movies is The Postman. Ever seen it? Good flick…not a chick flick either. Not my style…how juvenile (ha rhyming again) much to your chagrin I am sure. I am done now. Peace out ✌bloggers unite!!
I am to pick some nominees for this award too…❤.